you may need to use Englisherror con la ultima versión de obs
View attachment 84062
I found the latest version to be unstable for me so I downgraded to Source Dock v0.2.4 which is the most stable version.error con la ultima versión de obs
View attachment 84062
Maybe use Google Translate rather then criticizing someone just for speaking Spanish.you may need to use English
why should i? i'm mexican, so, i don't have the need to translate spanish, but if you translate yourself your questions to english you had a much better chance to get help, i was unable to help. source dock works quite well for me, so my two cents were about using english to be able to get help, YOU are the one who should think about criticizing some one you don't even know buddyMaybe use Google Translate rather then criticizing someone just for speaking Spanish.
Hi!why should i? i'm mexican, so, i don't have the need to translate spanish, but if you translate yourself your questions to english you had a much better chance to get help, i was unable to help. source dock works quite well for me, so my two cents were about using english to be able to get help, YOU are the one who should think about criticizing some one you don't even know buddy
@Exeldro, even if I install the plugin, open OBS, do nothing, and close OBS, the file appear. Without the plugin files, the ".dmp" doesn't show.@bpmacedo what kind of sources are you docking with what options? can you provide me such a dmp file via a private message on this forum or on discord or twitter?
I figured it out. Source Dock doesn't work with the Acri theme. Really weird.Still no word on how to correct the bug talked about on page 6 that I reiterated. Sources are stuck vertically at an incredibly small size making the plugin totally unusable.
OBS version 28 support